1 month ago
Friday, November 14, 2008
Our I-800 Form
I picked up an updated copy of our home study earlier this week and was able to send our I-800 form into the USCIS office. I've heard it's been taking about three months to receive the I-171H form. (This is the form that will allow us to bring our children into the country as US citizens.) Since we already have fingerprints on file with the USCIS and a favorable decision for another country, we're hoping that our application will move through the system quickly. We plan to start gathering our dossier documents at the beginning of the year. Hopefully everything will go smoothly this time and we'll be able to send out paperwork to Bulgaria in February or March. It's a good thing that I can be very organized when I need to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim,
it's good to see that you guys have also found a new path in the adoption process! God knows just the right children for your family!Praying that you get matched quickly and smoothly!
Kelly
Post a Comment