Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Happenings 2013

I've been really bad about updating the blog lately.  We've just been so busy and it hasn't been at the top of my list.  December was full of holiday fun.  We decorated our tree, had a holiday open house for my Tastefully Simple business, went to Christmas at the Zoo, enjoyed Nikolas' therapy Christmas party, decorated a gingerbread house, baked lots of goodies and celebrated Christmas three times.  Although we enjoy the season, we're ready for life to get back to normal.  Jason goes back to work tomorrow and Nikolas goes back to school on Monday.  I've worked most of the holiday season, and that's been a challenge with them both being here.  Instead of writing about everything, I'm going to cheat and post a bunch of pictures instead.  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Nikolas and Mommy at the Zoo

Visiting with Santa

In Front of the Tree

Decorating the Gingerbread House

Play Date With His Best Friend From School

Dr. Nikolas

With His Cousin on Christmas Day

Opening Presents

No comments: