Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tastefully Simple

I'm sharing this here for those of you who aren't connected to me via FaceBook.  I'm having an online kickoff party to celebrate my new Tastefully Simple business. I became a consultant because I fell in love with the products during our adoption fundraiser earlier this year and am hoping to raise funds to help cover our extra adoption expenses. This will be a Mystery Hostess event, so for every $10.00 that you spend, your name will be entered into a drawing to win some free products.  This event will end on Sunday, October 20th.

Use this link to visit my website for the Mystery Hostess party: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/SpecialInvitation.aspx?pxid=3535206&key=da351198-8dce-47d8-a211-35a8262a940f.

I'll also be hosting an Open House in December where you can stop by and try some goods and do some holiday shopping. If you are interested in hosting a party (either online or in person) in October or November to help me complete my challenge, please contact me to set up a date. Thanks for your support!!


The Perfect 10 Collection

No comments: