1 month ago
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
And The Winner Is...
I'm happy to announce that our puzzle is complete and it looks great! I enjoyed working on it and watching it come together. My dad and grandpa will be framing it for us when they visit later this month. We had a total of 41 families help out with this fundraiser, and we are very grateful to each one of you for your support. Thank you so much for helping with a piece of our journey.
As donations were made, we kept track of the piece numbers for each family in a notebook. For example, the first family purchased 10 pieces, so they had piece numbers 1-10. Once we were finished with the puzzle, we used www.random.org to choose a number at random. Our winner who purchased piece number 174 is Missy Bryant. Congratulations Missy!! I will contact you shortly about your Amazon gift card. We are still fundraising with CoupAide. If you are interested, click on the CoupAide link on the right side of our blog. We'll be posting an exciting adoption update soon, so stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment