Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our Adoption Fundraiser - Open House Information

 
 
We've officially started a fundraiser to help bring our little one home.  My friend Megan is doing a Tastefully Simple fundraiser for us, and ALL proceeds will go directly to our adoption fund.  You can follow the link below and place your order online, and it will be shipped directly to your home.  The online party will run through Friday, February 8th.  Order online at https://www.tastefullysimple.com/secure/pomm/SpecialInvitation.aspx?pxid=3279590&key=cd7b1d51-15a8-4192-930f-efe1acaf2602
 
For those of you who live in the Indianapolis area, I will be hosting a taste testing open house on Saturday, January 26th between 2:00 and 4:00pm.  Stop by the house to taste some yummy food and to show your support as we prepare to become parents to another special little boy.  I'm excited to host this open house and everyone is welcome to come.  Please send me a note on FaceBook, e-mail me or leave a comment here if you plan to attend.  Have a question or need my address, just ask.  Feel free to bring a friend.  Can't wait to see you!!

Thanks for your support!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Kim,

I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

Thanks!

Matthew Lee