1 month ago
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Almost Time...
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. We ended up pushing our trip back by a week and are now planning to leave for Bulgaria on Saturday the 5th. Our plane tickets have been purchased and our partner agency in Bulgaria has made our hotel reservations for us. We're working on gathering everything together this week and are very excited about our trip. It looks like we should have internet access while we are there, so we'll update when we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHOOO WHOOOO!!!!! How exciting....
Happy and safe travels.
I started following your blog a while ago... I brough home a SN little girl who is now 6 a little over 10 months ago. If you have any questions about travel or what to expect, please feel free to e-mail me... I had a wonderful experience and hope for the same for you too!! Here is my e-mail: yvonne.villemure@yahoo.com
Good luck,
Yvonne
Bon voyage and have a wonderful time with your son!
Post a Comment